Friday, October 27, 2006

MAJOR CLEANUP AND MAKEOVER

As you've probably noticed, some major changes to this site (including the appearance one, but I'm not going to specify here) are undertaken. After enduring a meaningless existence (literally) the MUSING page is taken down and its potential documents will now be posted under the ARCHIVE page. I got great plans for this website, but now I guess I will just have to stick to the basics. Also, the terminology things are now only available on the ReadMe page, because it is absurd to copy the same piece of material to another place within the same website when I could use links. I’m also trying to simplify the process of updating this site to induce myself to update it. A summary of such attempts goes as follows:

• Terminologies (not that you really want to read) are taken from the ARCHIVE page.
• MUSING page, non-existent as it has always been, does not exist in the TANGIBLE way anymore.
• BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN scripts entry project is DROPPED.
• Crappy ARCHIVE charts have undergone some simplification, as you can see, and please note that only the date of the parody script being added will be recorded on the ARCHIVE page (which means dates of additional revisions of the existing entry will not be shown).
• THE ESSENTIAL SCRIPTS are now called THE ABRIDGED PARODIES!!!! (I don’t what the hell that phrase means, but anyway…)

Labels: ,